Article 1. (Personal information)
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as enacted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, which refers to information on an existing person from which specific person is identifiable by name, birthdate, address, telephone number, contact information and other description included in it or a single piece of information such as the insurance number from a health insurance card from which the specific person is identifiable (personally identifying information).
Article 2. (Means of collecting personal information)
We may ask personal information such as name, birthdate, address, telephone number, or email address when a user uses the service. Also we may collect transaction records between users and their partners, et cetera, which include personal information of the user, from our business partners (which include sources of information, advertisers, advertisement subscribers, et cetera (hereinafter referred to as “the business partners”)et cetera.
※Regarding access analysis tool
【Google, Inc. relevant sites】
Google Analytics Google Analytics Terms of Service How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services
Article 3. (Purposes of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows:
- To provide and manage our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including confirmation of identity)
- To send guidance emails for new features, information on updates, campaigns, et cetera for the service the user uses and other services we provide
- To notify the user about any maintenance, important notices, et cetera as needed
- To identify users who have violated terms of service or who try to use the service for illegal or unfair purposes and to deny their use of the service
- Any purposes deriving from the above utilization purposes in order for users to browse, alter, or delete their own registration information or to browse their use history
Article 4. (Alteration of utilization purposes)
We may alter the utilization purposes of personal information only when it can be reasonably recognized that the altered utilization purpose bears relevance to the purpose before alternation.
If we alter utilization purposes, we will give notice to users or make an announcement on this website regarding the altered utilization purposes in the prescribed manner.
Article 5. (Provision of personal information to a third party)
We do not provide personal information to a third party without the user’s prior explicit consent, except in the following cases. However, cases admitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or any other law are excluded:
- When necessary in order to protect a person’s life, body, or property and gaining the person’s consensus is difficult
- When necessary especially for improvement of public health or furtherance of healthy development of children and gaining the person’s consensus is difficult
- When necessary to cooperate with a national institution or local government or other parties who are entrusted by them to take action defined by law and gaining the person’s consensus might be a hindrance to taking action
- When we have given notice or announced and filed to the Personal Information Protection Board the following matters in advance:
- Including provision to a third party as a utilization purpose
- Data items that are provided to a third party
- Means or methods for provision to a third party
- To suspend provision of personal information to a third party in response to a request from the person
- Means to accept a request from the person
Notwithstanding the conditions of the preceding paragraph, the party to be provided the information is not considered a third party in the following cases:
- When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope required for us to accomplish utilization purposes
- When personal information is provided with the succession of the business by merger or other reasons
- When we use personal information collaboratively with a specific party and we give notice in advance or make it possible for the person to easily know the fact of collaborative utilization, the items of personal information collaboratively used, the scope of the party who uses collaboratively, the utilization purpose of the party who uses, and the name or title of the person who is responsible for management of the personal information
Article 6. (Disclosure of personal information)
We disclose personal information without delay when disclosure is requested by the person. However, if disclosure applies to one of the following, we may not disclose all or part of the information, and when we decide not to disclose, we will give notice of the fact without delay:
- There is a possibility that life, body, property or other right and interest of the person or third party will be harmed
- There is a possibility that proper execution of our business is affected significantly
- Any other case which is illegal
Notwithstanding the conditions of the preceding paragraph, in principle we do not disclose information that is not personal information, such as computer use history and characteristic information.
Article 7. (Correction or deletion of personal information)
If the personal information of a user we possess is incorrect, the person can request a correction, addition, or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “correction et cetera”) of the personal information through the procedure we define.
We will perform a correction et cetera without delay if we receive a request as described in the preceding paragraph from a user and determine that we need to accept the request.
When we have made correction et cetera, or have decided not to make the correction et cetera, we will notify the user without delay.
Article 8. (Utilization suspension et cetera of personal information)
When we are requested to suspend or eliminate utilization (hereinafter referred to as “utilization suspension et cetera”) of personal information by the person for the reason that the information has been handled beyond the scope of utilization purposes or that it was obtained through fraudulent means, we will conduct necessary investigation without delay.
When we determined that we need to accept the request based on the result of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we will perform utilization suspension et cetera without delay.
When we have performed utilization suspension et cetera, or determined not to perform utilization suspension et cetera based on the conditions described in the preceding paragraph, we will notify the user without delay.
Notwithstanding the conditions of the preceding two paragraphs, if utilization suspension et cetera is difficult because considerable expense is required for utilization suspension et cetera or because of any other reason, and if we can implement an alternative measure to protect rights and interests of the user, we will implement this alternative measure.
Article 10. (Contact for inquiries)
If you have any questions about the policy, please contact us at:
Address： 2-7-23, Mita, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-0062, Japan Company name： BKTC Co.,Ltd. contact us